Nov 13th-15th I will be presenting at Oredev in Malmö, Sweden. Oredev is a tech conference and this year it looks really promising considering all the big names they have brought in to present.
I will be doing a presentation on Common issues in ASP.NET production environments. It will basically be a presentation on things to avoid in order to not run into some of the most common hangs/perf issues, memory issues, crashes and exceptions and for good measure I am planning to throw in some windbg/sos stuff.
I have to say that I felt very humble when I looked at the program and saw who all was presenting. From MS alone the following people were listed last time I checked…
- Matt Gibbs (Principal Development Manager in UI Frameworks / ASP.NET and AJAX)
- Stefan Wick (Senior Test Lead in Windows)
- Joe Duffy (Senior Development Lead in Parallel FX)
- Rustan Leino (Principal Researcher in Programming Languages)
- Ron Jacobs (Architect Evangelist)
- Erik Meijer (Principal Architect for Cloud)
- Steven Pratschner (Senior Development Lead for .NET Compact Framework)
So if you are going to be in the neighborhood you might just want to check it out.
My presentation isn’t completely set in stone yet, so if you are planning to attend and go to my session and you have some ideas about things you would like to hear about. let me know and depending on what it is I may incorporate it in the presentation.
Have fun, Tess